Whatsapp now supports video calling feature on android
Very New beta versions of WhatsApp’s Android app (released on 25 october 2016) now include a major feature: Video calls.
It’s very easy to you use: pull up a contact in the app then tap the call button and choose “video call”.If the other person has a version of WhatsApp that supports the feature, It’ll launch a Face-time – like call; if not, you will be notified with a message that your contact needs to update their app.
Call quality was good but not that much as I expected. At the end of the call it do ask us for the “call feedback” whatsapp surely wants to improve this video call process based on the feedback by clients more as there is a lot to improve in this.
How to use:
1. Firstly you need to uninstall the version you currently having on your android device.
Note: I have used this version WhatsApp Messenger 2.16.318 beta (Android 2.3.4+)
3. After downloading this file then copy it to your mobile SDcard / internal storage
4. Now go to your android phone just check for the security permissions.
5. Go to the directory/ files/ folders where you have stored that previously downloaded whstappp apk version file.
6. Install it. Check for the security permissions while installing give permissions according to your use.
7. After installing it. You need to navigate to any of the contact which also having the same whtsapp beta version installed in it,
enjoy happy video calling.