Idioms to describe Happiness
1. On cloud Nine: this idiom is related to success. It is used when Happy & Something wonderful happens in your life.
2. Like dog having two tails: this idiom is used mostly when we express extreme happiness.
3. Full of the joy & spring: This idiom is used when we are full of enthusiastic, energy and happy.
4. Happy Camper: This idiom is used for those people who are Content & They don’t complaint related to life. just awesome in everyway we look them
5. Over the moon: This idiom is used when we are very happy and feels wonderful
6. Paint the town red:this idiom is used when we are going out with your friends & family to have a blastic moments !!!
7. Jump for joy: when people jump for joy, they express their happiness through excited movements and gestures.
8. Having a whale of a time: This idiom is used when we have a very good time in life , have an exciting on fun time
9. Buzzing it refers to excited for something that’s going to happen
10.Happy as a clam it refers to person who is very happy and comfartable
Example: When his parents left for holiday, He was happy as a clam staying alone in the house.
11. In Seventh Heaven it refers to soemthing when we are very extremely level happy
Example: Right now “a beach”, “a book”, “apple mojito cocktail” i am in seventh heaven